Legal Notice about Cookies
In compliance with the obligation to inform at the time of the installation of Cookies in your computer terminal and based on article 22.2 (right of the recipients of the services) of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that service providers may use data storage and recovery devices in terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided clear and complete information on its use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers or device that is downloaded to the computer or equipment, tablet or mobile when the user browses the Internet, in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are small data files or sets of characters that are stored on the hard drive or in the temporary memory of the user's computer when accessing the pages of certain Web sites. They are used so that the accessed server can know the preferences of the user when he reconnects.
These "technical" cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website and help us to offer you an optimal experience when browsing our website, as well as to improve it.
We also use "analytics" cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how users move around the website. This information helps us to improve how our website works.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site. However, if you wish, you can proceed to delete and block all cookies on this site, although parts of the website may not work.
The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies personalize the Services offered by the Web, facilitating and offering each User information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, based on their use of the Services.
Next, a classification of cookies is made based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
a. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
b. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
c. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE
4. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
What happens if the installation of cookies is not allowed or if they are disabled?
Your experience on the website may be limited and some functionality of the Services will be disabled, such as staying identified.
How to deactivate/activate cookies?
To deactivate/activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do it through the Internet browser.
You can obtain more information on how to configure your browser to accept or not accept certain cookies or how to delete cookies in the cookie, privacy and security configuration guides of the manufacturers of each of the browsers.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the "Help" function shows you.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
If you want information on how to manage cookies on a tablet and/or mobile, you should consult their documentation or online help files.
How to deactivate/activate third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that the user consult the websites of these third parties to obtain information about the cookies they install and how they can be managed.
5. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY / COOKIES POLICY
The Web can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.
LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE ENTITY
• OWN OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Below we reproduce a table of cookies that will be installed on your computer by this website if you consent to it.
Domain Cookies Information and Expiration
Third-party Google analytical cookie Expires after two years.
Third-party Google analytical cookie Expires in one day.
Third-party Google analytical cookie Expires in one day.
Own session cookie
Session - Probably a session cookie. Sugar and spice mostly but in the hands of SPECTRE, who knows - discuss with your developer -. It expires at the end of the session.